Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fresh Crop of Mother-In-Law Jokes

"Remember, it was one of the founders of modern Russia, Lenin, who, when asked what should be the maximum penalty for bigamy, replied: two mothers-in-law."

"My mother-in-law came by this morning. When I answered the door she asked, 'Can I stay here for a few days?'
'You certanily can,' I replied - and closed the door."

What's the difference between a mother-in-law and a vulture?
The vulture waits till you're dead before it eats your heart out.


All of these were taken from a book I'm reading, entitled: "Why Men Don't Have a Clue and Women Always Need More Shoes." You can find it here.
Know any more? Post them in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. ANOTHER Mother-In-Law Joke:
    Q: What do you when you miss your Mother-In-Law?
    A: Shoot Again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wife sees her husband making the bed in the guest room. She asks what he's doing, to which he responds that he's making the bed for her mother. "That's not funny" she says. "You know quite well that my mother isn't well". He responds "I know. But the doctor just called. He said to expect the worst."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever there's a fight in the home, it's not ONE person's fault, it's BOTH of their fault: the wife and the shvigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good point. but we're looking for jokes!

    ReplyDelete