Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Life: Part 2 - Is Anyone Reading This?

So last week wasn’t so bad. I wonder what will happen if I keep doing this. Will my brain hit a dead end like Will Truman hitting the end of the world in The Truman Show? That was a good reference. I’ll give myself that. It’s only 8:41AM and I’m already feeling good about myself.

What is everyone always text messaging about? Sometimes I feel like the whole world is planning to play a giant prank on me, communicating through texting. Does that make me paranoid? I don’t think so! What was that? I just heard something.

When will Microsoft Word recognize that texting is a real world? Update your dictionary Bill Gates - this isn’t Microsoft ‘95.

If I were a train conductor, I’d probably complain about the uniform. The hats just seem a little unnecessary; it’s rarely ever that sunny on a train.

I’m not afraid to admit that I’m never entirely sure about when to use a semi-colon or if I’m using it correctly. On the other hand, I have mastered the use of the .period

My paragraphs are really short today. At best, they look more like run on sentences.

It’s fun to look at what other people are reading on the train and subway. But they seem to get annoyed when I read along. Out loud. Especially when it’s a crossword puzzle. It’s fun to whisper the answer and then look away.

Editors note: Do you guys enjoy these posts? Think they're funny? dumb? Leave a comment, brotha.

No comments:

Post a Comment